Chad Trolon Isaak is a white man from North Dakota, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lived in a mobile home park in Washburn, McLean County, North Dakota on property managed by RJR Maintenance and Management.
- He is a chiropractor. He owned a chiropractic clinic in Washburn.
- On March 25, 2019, he was caught on surveillance cameras traveling to and from RJR Maintenance and Management in Mandan, Morton County, North Dakota.
- On April 1, 2019, he allegedly killed Robert Fakler, 52, Bill Cobb, 50, Lois Cobb, 45, and Adam Fuehrer, 42, in Mandan. Fakler co-owned RJR Maintenance and Management where Bill, Lois and Fuehrer worked. He allegedly stabbed all four victims more than 100 times collectively and shot three of them at least eight times altogether.
- On April 4, 2019, he was formally arrested and law enforcement executed search warrants on his pickup, mobile home and chiropractic clinic in Washburn. He was booked into the Burleigh Morton County Detention Center in Bismarck, Burleigh County, North Dakota.
- Represented by Rob Quick, he was charged with burglary, concealment within a vehicle, unauthorized use of a vehicle and four counts of murder on April 5, 2019. On August 9, 2019, he pleaded not guilty to all charges.
- On August 20, 2021, a Morton County jury convicted him of burglary, unlawful entry into a vehicle, unauthorized use of a vehicle and four counts of murder.
- He was 47 years old when he was found guilty of burglary, unlawful entry into a vehicle, unauthorized use of a vehicle and four counts of murder on August 20, 2021.
- In October 2021, seven members of North Dakota’s Board of Chiropractic Examiners voted unanimously recently to revoke his state chiropractic license.
- He will be sentenced on December 28, 2021.