Willy Suarez Maceo is a Cuban man who lives in Kendall, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. Born in Centro Habana, Cuba, he is fluent in Spanish and English.
Maceo is a licensed real estate broker who is into stock market and cryptocurrency. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2001, he moved to Havana, Cuba.
- In 2013, he graduated from Miami Sunset Senior High School in Miami, Miami-Dade County.
- In 2015, he graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California, USA where he studied visual arts.
- He has a permit to carry a concealed weapon. In 2018, he joined the National Rifle Association of America. In June 2018, he joined United Real Estate in Miami as a marketing and sales specialist.
- On September 20, 2018, he wrote in an Instagram post, “Life is lived by those who are born, yet defined by those who are made. 💎🧠”
- In January 2020, he joined Century 21 World Connection in Miami-Dade County as a marketing and sales specialist. He sold properties in different parts of Florida including Kendall, Miami, Palmetto Bay, Richmond Heights and South Miami.
- On August 6, 2020, he took to Instagram to share a photo of himself in Miami and wrote, “The real estate associate for your housing needs. Lets sell high, buy low, rent a property or find the property to rent 👨🏾💼 All Miami 🏘.”
- On November 4, 2020, he wrote on Facebook, “I want more, I seek more, I WILL HAVE MORE.” On November 9, 2020, he wrote on Facebook, “Say it with me: I am a beast, I am a machine; in this life, I FEAST.”
- On December 31, 2020, he started studying business administration at Miami Dade College in Miami.
- On June 4, 2021, he attended the Cryptocurrency Miami Fintech Convention 2021 in Miami. On June 22, 2021, he took to Facebook to share a photo of a Bugatti Chiron.
- He is suspected in the unsolved murder of a homeless man named Manuel Perez, 59, at 1st Street in Miami on October 16, 2021.
- At around 8:00 p.m. on December 21, 2021, he allegedly shot a homeless man at 2nd Avenue in Miami. The man survived and was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. At around 10:00 p.m. that night, he allegedly pulled up in a black Dodge Charger and fatally shot Jerome Antonio Price, 56, who sleeping on the sidewalk at Miami Avenue and 21st Street in Wynwood, Miami.
- He was 25 years old when he was arrested on December 23, 2021 after he refused to drive away from an area with visible No Trespassing signs at 4th Street in Miami.