Demetrious Antwan Urbano Brox Jr. is a resident of Michigan, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Pontiac, Oakland County, Michigan.
- He and Eric Burrell Jr. are Jennifer Marie Wilson‘s sons.
- He is 4 years older than Burrell.
- On November 14, 2021, Maleik Gilmore, 22, allegedly sold drugs to him, Burrell and Torrion Wilson, then 17, in Pontiac. In an apparent robbery attempt, Gilmore was fatally shot allegedly by him, Burrell and Torrion.
- After the shooting death of Gilmore on November 14, 2021, Jennifer allegedly tried to hide him, Torrion and Burrell from arrest.
- His whereabouts were unknown when Torrion, Burrell and Jennifer were arrested in Saginaw, Saginaw County, Michigan on November 17, 2021.
- On December 15, 2021, the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office offered a $2,000 reward for information that would lead to his arrest.
- On December 23, 2021, U.S. Marshals assisted in his arrest at the Northgate Inn in Kochville Township, Saginaw County. During the arrest, investigators found a loaded .32 caliber handgun, credit cards and a substance suspected to be cocaine.
- He was 20 years old when he was arrested on December 23, 2021. He was charged with felony murder, which comes with a mandatory life sentence without parole.
- On January 4, 2022, he will be back in the 50th District Court in Pontiac.