Amanda Renee Henry is a white woman from Tennessee, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is also known as Amanda Renee Jackson.
- She lives in Lebanon, Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Aside from Lebanon, she has lived in other parts of Tennessee including Carthage, Memphis and Riddleton.
- She previously lived in Hamilton, Virginia, USA.
- On June 1, 2018, she was arrested in Smith County, Tennessee for driving under the influence.
- On July 8, 2019, she was arrested in Smith County for resisting arrest and two counts of assault.
- On November 27, 2021, she allegedly became disruptive and appeared to be intoxicated on a Spirit Airlines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA to Nashville, Tennessee. She was accused of assaulting two flight attendants and making lewd sexual advances on a male passenger. An off-duty firefighter who happened to be a passenger on the flight sat with her and kept her calm until the plane landed in Nashville where she was arrested by the Nashville Airport Department of Public Safety and charged with public intoxication.
- She was 43 years old when she was arrested on November 27, 2021.
- In a criminal complaint unsealed on December 28, 2021, she was charged with interfering with a flight crew. He turned herself into the Federal Bureau of Investigation that day.
- If convicted of interfering with a flight crew, she faces up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)