Patricia Yanet Cornwall is a white woman from Los Angeles, California, United States. She has two children living in the United Kingdom.
Cornwall, who was born Patricia Yanet Breton, used Patty Breton as her stage name when she was an actress. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- In 1987, she played Petra in “Baywatch.”
- In 1989, she played a pilgrim girl in “Married… with Children.”
- In the 1990s, she was a member of the Raiderettes, the cheering squad for the National Football League team Los Angeles Raiders. In 1997, she was a Playboy model.
- In 2009, she started working as a luxury property specialist for different realty firms.
- In 2013, she received a real estate license in California, which expired in 2017.
- On December 11, 2020, she was arrested in Los Angeles. She later pleaded no contest to having a blood alcohol level (BAL) of 0.08 percent or more. Also in December 2020, her sister-in-law Monica Cummings filed for domestic violence protection against her, which was granted in January 2021.
- In May 2021, she was sentenced to 36 months of summary probation and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service and enroll in and complete a three-month first-offender alcohol and drug education counseling program.
- In July 2021, her stepfather took a restraining order out on her. He accused her of threatening to kill her mother and him.
- On November 10, 2021, she crashed her gray Nissan into a tree in Santa Rosa Beach, Walton County, Florida, USA and allegedly became aggressive with Florida Highway Patrol officers. She was arrested at Montclair Avenue in Walton County, was charged with driving under the influence and careless driving and is set to appear in court on January 10, 2022.
- On December 23, 2021, she was caught on camera punching a male passenger named Russell Miller, then 68, and spitting on him during a Delta Air Lines flight from Tampa, Florida to Atlanta, Georgia, USA. She was arrested by the Atlanta Police Department after the plane landed at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta.
- She was 51 years old, divorced, single and listed as a sales associate for Coldwell Banker Realty in California when she was arrested on December 23, 2021. She spent December 25, 2021 behind bars.
- On December 27, 2021, she made her first appearance in court before U.S. Magistrate Judge Christopher C. Bly in Atlanta. Represented by Millie Dunn, she was released on an unsecured $20,000 bond and prohibited from using alcohol or drugs and traveling on common carriers, including planes, except for her flight home to Los Angeles.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply