Lyndon James McLeod was a white man who lived in different parts of the United States including Colorado, Texas and Ohio. Here are 13 more things about him:
- As an author, he used Roman McClay as his pen name.
- He lived in Oxford, Ohio.
- He lived in different parts of Texas including Boerne and San Antonio.
- He lived in different parts of Colorado including Denver, Weston, Las Animas, Arvada, Broomfield, Thornton and Westminster.
- From 2003 to 2020, he lived in Boerne.
- In 2016, he sold his house to Gabriel Thorn.
- He owned a tattoo business called Flat Black Ink in Denver until 2017 when he relocated to a converted shipping container and lived in the mountains.
- On October 19, 2018, he published the first part of his science fiction trilogy titled “Sanction.”
- On April 22, 2020, he wrote on Twitter, “If people say the harem system is “unrealistic” they don’t know any history, biology, or genetics Harems are the most stable form in sexually dimorphic species from elephant walrus to chimps. From Genghis Kahn, King David & the Norse Kings in drakkars sailing to Muslim seraglios”
- On May 2, 2020, he wrote on Twitter, “Gangsters, Mafioso & tribal folks (Trump’s maternal line is Scot: MacLeod) value loyalty as an ethical marker. We see loyalty as a prerequisite for an honorable life. Squares (English/Yankees) worry about abstract “consistency” & “rule of law” But we value our people over all.”
- On June 16, 2020, he wrote on Twitter, “Moar journalism: Americans don’t understand their own history. Northern yankee fux are genetically different from southern rednecks. We are nothing alike. #wariscoming”
- On the evening of December 27, 2021, he was fatally shot by police in Lakewood, Colorado after he fatally shot five people and wounded three others in at least six locations in Denver and Lakewood. Among his deceased victims were tattoo shop owner Alicia Cardenas, 44, tattoo artist Daniel Scofield, 38, Cardenas’s employee Alyssa Gunn Maldonado, 35, and hotel clerk Sara Steck, 28.
- He died at the age of 47.