Kuachua Brillion Xiong is a resident of California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Merced, California.
- He worked as a clerk at a grocery store in Merced. He was fired in October 2021.
- On October 19, 2021, he wrote “Survive supplies” and “Safe life defense order” in his cellphone calendar and notes applications.
- On October 22, 2021, he wrote “Safe life defense order” in his cellphone calendar and notes applications.
- On October 29, 2021, he wrote “Rifle pickup” in his cellphone calendar and notes applications.
- On November 5, 2021, he wrote “Silence order” in his cellphone calendar and notes applications.
- On November 20, 2021, he wrote “Save USA” in his cellphone calendar and notes applications. He wrote the same on November 21, 2021 and on November 27, 2021.
- On December 18, 2021, he left his Merced home with the intention of driving straight to the White House in Washington, D.C., USA to kill persons in power.
- On December 21, 2021, Cass County Sheriff’s Department sergeant Tyler Shields contacted the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) in Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska, USA. Shields said he stopped him for driving aggressively, weaving in and out of traffic and speeding on Interstate 80 east in Cass County, Nebraska, USA. He reportedly told Shields that he was traveling to Washington, D.C. to take photos of the White House. In an interview at the Cass County Sheriff’s Office in Plattsmouth, Cass County that day, he told USSS special agents Justin Larson and Scott Nelson that he believes he is the only person remaining who can free the U.S. of evil and it is necessary for him to kill those in positions of power. He revealed to Larson and Nelson that he used TikTok to make a hit list, which included Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama, Dr Anthony Fauci and Mark Zuckerberg, and said he would kill Joe Biden unless that 46th U.S. president promised to comply to his demands.
- He was 25 years old when he was arrested on December 21, 2021.
- Larson filed a criminal complaint against him, which U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen H. Locher signed on December 22, 2021. Represented by Mike Maloney, he was charged with one count of making threats against a former U.S. president.
- On December 23, 2021, he was booked into the Pottawattamie County Jail in Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA.
- On December 30, 2021, he will appear before a federal judge.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)