Brianna Kupfer was a resident of Los Angeles, California, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Los Angeles.
- She lived in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles.
- She is Todd Kupfer‘s daughter.
- She has two brothers namely Tucker Kupfer and Brandon Kupfer and a younger sister named Mikaela Kupfer.
- She loved to sew and wanted to launch a clothing line, her father told Fox News.
- She graduated from Brentwood School in Los Angeles.
- From 2015 to 2019, she attended the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in public relations.
- In 2018, she attended the University of Sydney in Sydney, Australia.
- In August 2020, LinkedIn issued her Green Buildings Concept Foundations certificate.
- In 2020, she started working as a design consultant at the Croft House furniture house in Hancock Park, Los Angeles.
- While working at the Croft House furniture house in Hancock Park amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2021, she worked on a degree in architectural design at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in Los Angeles.
- On January 13, 2022, she was working alone at the Croft House furniture house in Hancock Park when a black man wearing a dark hoody, sunglasses, a white N-95 mask, dark skinny jeans and dark shoes and carrying a dark back pack entered the store. In a text message, she told a female friend that someone inside her workplace was giving her a bad vibe. The friend was not able to read the message immediately. The man fatally stabbed her then fled the scene through the back door.
- She died at the age of 24.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)