Rodrigo Bentancur Colmán is an Uruguayan professional football player. He was born in Nueva Helvecia, Uruguay to Roberto Bentancur and Many Colmán.
Rodrigo is 6’2″ tall. Here are 10 more things about him:
- In 2009, he started his career in the youth system of Argentine side Boca Juniors.
- On April 12, 2015, he made his first team debut for the Boca Juniors in a league game against Nueva Chicago.
- He was a member of Uruguayan national under-20 team, which won the 2017 South American U-20 Championship and finished fourth in the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- On April 21, 2017, Juventus signed him on a five-year deal effective from July 1, 2017 until June 30, 2022.
- On August 26, 2017, he made his Juventus debut, coming on as a substitute in a 4–2 away win over Genoa in Serie A.
- In May 2018, he was named in Uruguay’s provisional 26-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- On October 6, 2018, he scored his first goal for Juventus in a 2–0 away win over Udinese in Serie A.
- In March 2019, he was included in the final 23-man Uruguay squad for the 2019 Copa América in Brazil.
- On March 4, 2021, he tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in Italy. He recovered on March 19, 2021.
- He was 25 years old when he moved from Juventus to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on January 30, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, South America, Uruguay
Leave a Reply