Alyssa Walker-Donaldson is a resident of Oklahoma, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Broken Bow, McCurtain County, Oklahoma.
- She is Carolyn Janz‘s niece.
- She has one daughter.
- She is 5’2″ tall. Her registered weight is 130lbs.
- She attended Idabel High School in Idabel, Oklahoma. She left the school in 2015.
- She drives a white 2018 Buick Encore with a license from the Choctaw Nation, a Native American territory in Oklahoma.
- On February 5, 2022, she left the Watering Hole bar in Hochatown, McCurtain County to go to the Chiggers bar in Broken Bow. She went missing that day. On the same day, the McCurtain County Sheriff’s Office and the Choctaw Nation Tribal Police Department captured McCurtain County Jail inmate Kolby Russell Watson, then 28. On February 3, 2022, Watson and his fellow McCurtain County Jail inmates Justin Michael Hughes, then 21, Donnie Kale Middlebrooks, then 21, and Jerome Lynn Rutherford, Jr., then 23, went missing.
- She was 24 years old when went missing on February 5, 2022.
- On February 7, 2022, her family reported her missing.
- On February 9, 2022, Janz told KSLA that she had run-ins with Rutherford and she went to school with Brandon Stansbury, who was arrested in connection with Hughes, Middlebrooks and Rutherford’s escape on February 3, 2022.