biographical data

Quintez Brown biography: 13 things about Louisville, Kentucky activist

Advertisements

Quintez Brown is an African American man from Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:

.

1. He is Jacobe Daugherty‘s son.
  2. He attended duPont Manual High School in Louisville.
  3. He has tattoos on his chest and right shoulder.
  4. He is 5’10” tall. His registered weight is 180lbs.
  5. In 2018, he enrolled at the University of Louisville to pursue a bachelor’s degree in philosophy. He became an opinion editor for the university’s student newspaper The Cardinal. He was an MLK Scholar at the university.
  6. In May 2018, he joined The Courier Journal in Louisville as an intern and an editorial columnist.
  7. Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic from 2020 to 2021, he was known in Louisville as an activist for police reform and civil rights. He actively participated in protests demanding justice for Breonna Taylor, who was fatally shot during a Louisville Metro Police Department raid in Louisville on March 13, 2020.
  8. In May 2021, he founded From Fields To Arena, a Louisville-based group committed to providing political education and violence prevention training to youths engaged in hip-hop and athletics. 
  9. On June 19, 2021, he went missing in Louisville. He was last seen at Algonquin Park in Louisville that day. He was driving a blue 2006 Nissan Sentra with a Kentucky license plate.
  10. On July 1, 2021, he was found safe
  11. On December 14, 2021, he announced that he was running to represent District 5 for Louisville’s Metro Council.
  12. On February 14, 2022, he allegedly entered the campaign headquarters of Louisville mayoral candidate Craig Greenberg in Butchertown, Louisville, fired a 9mm Glock handgun at Greenberg and fled the building. One of the bullets struck Greenberg’s clothing but no one was injured. He was arrested around 10 minutes after the shooting.
  13. He was 21 years old when he was arrested on February 14, 2022. He was charged with attempted murder and four counts of wanton endangerment.
Advertisements
Advertisements

1 reply »