Lindsey Erin Pearlman was an actress born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She graduated from The Second City Conservatory in Chicago.
Pearlman was Vance Smith’s wife. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was 3 years younger than her sister Marni Pearlman. Savannah Pearlman is their cousin.
- She is 5’9″ tall. Her registered weight was 140lbs.
- She had a chihuahua named Peaches born in 2009.
- In 2013, she played an animal lover in a “Kam Kardashian” episode.
- In 2015, she played Patti Sharp in an “Empire” episode.
- In 2017, she played Joy Fletcher in six “Chicago Justice” episodes.
- In 2019, she appeared in the television series “Sneaky Pete,” “American Housewife” and “The Purge” and played Beth in the short film “Signal to Noise.”
- In 2020, she played Margaret “Maggie” Morris in two “General Hospital” episodes. In October 2020, she moved into an apartment complex in East Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- In 2021, she played Diane Warren in “Selena: The Series,” Martha in “The Ms. Pat Show” and Karen in “Vicious.”
- On February 13, 2022, she went missing. She was last seen that day on North Mariposa Avenue in East Hollywood.
- At 8:30 a.m. on February 18, 2022, she was found dead in a parked car near the entrance of Runyon Canyon Park at Franklin Avenue and North Sierra Bonita Avenue in Los Angeles, which was less than three miles from her East Hollywood apartment complex.
- She died at the age of 43.
- She was looking for a new start when she moved to East Hollywood, her neighbor Chrissy McKay told the New York Post on February 20, 2022.