Robert Tyrone Hayes is a resident of Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.
- In 2005, he allegedly bought a .40-caliber handgun. He allegedly fatally shot Laquetta Gunther, 45, who was found in an alley in Daytona Beach, Volusia County, Florida on December 26, 2005.
- In 2006, he graduated from Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, Volusia County, Florida with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice. He was a cheerleader at the university. He allegedly fatally shot Julie Green, 34, who was found in Daytona Beach on January 14, 2006, and Iwana Patton, 35, who was found on a dirt road in Daytona Beach on February 24, 2006.
- Between May 2007 through June 2008, he lived with his child and the child’s mother near West Palm Beach. He allegedly fatally shot Stacey Charlene Gage, 30, on December 11, 2007. Her remains were found in Daytona Beach on January 2, 2008.
- In August 2012, he asked the court to lower the amount of child support he would pay because he lost his job. He was working as a line cook.
- In 2014, he was cited for running a red light in Riviera Beach, Palm Beach County. He told officers that he lived in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
- He was accused of fatally strangling Rachel Bey, 32, Her body was found near Jupiter, Palm Beach County on March 7, 2016.
- In 2017, told officers that he lived in Charlotte during a traffic stop in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County.
- By April 2018, he was unemployed and his mother was financially supporting him.
- In June 2018, he indicated that he was working at Howley’s Restaurant on Dixie Highway in West Palm Beach.
- By July 2019, he was unemployed again while having three dependents and living in West Palm Beach.
- On September 15, 2019, he was arrested at his West Palm Beach residence for the murder of Bey. After the arrest, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) collected from Gunther, Green, Patton and Gage was run through a genetic database and a link to him was established.
- He was 39 years old when he was found guilty on February 22, 2022 in the murders of Gunther, Green and Patton.