Bethany K. Farber is a resident of California, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Agoura Hills, Los Angeles County, California.
- She is an aesthetician.
- In 2007, she got a speeding ticket.
- On April 16, 2021, she was at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) waiting to board a flight to Mexico where she was supposed to visit family when she was arrested by Los Angeles Police Department officers. She was detained by Transportation Security Administration agents and was told she had a warrant out for her arrest in Texas, USA. It turned out the warrant was for the arrest of a different woman also named Bethany Farber, who was wanted for property damage. She is blonde and bore no resemblance to the other Bethany Farber, who had much darker hair.
- She had never been to Texas when she was arrested on April 13, 2021. She was booked into Lynwood Women’s Jail in Lynwood, Los Angeles County. Upon learning she was in jail, her grandmother had a stress-induced stroke.
- On April 25, 2021, Texas courts informed Los Angeles authorities that she was not the Bethany Farber being sought but she was still not released from jail.
- On April 28, 2021, she was released from Lynwood Women’s Jail.
- Shortly after her release from jail on April 28, 2021, her grandmother died at the age of 91.
- On February 22, 2022, she, her legal team and her family were in front of the LAPD headquarters in Los Angeles where she announced the lawsuit she filed against the LAPD, the LAX police and the city of Los Angeles. Represented by Rodney Biggs, she is suing the department and the city for her wrongful arrest on April 16, 2021.
- She was 30 years old when she announced on February 22, 2022 the lawsuit she filed against the LAPD, the LAX police and the city of Los Angeles. The suit seeks $2.5 million for emotional distress and for every day she was incarcerated from April 16-28, 2021.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply