Bonnie Rose Guess Mazock is a white woman from Texas, United States. She has lived in different parts of Texas including Houston, San Marcos and The Woodlands.
Mazock is Erick Mazock’s wife. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2001 to 2003, she attended César E. Chávez High School in Houston.
- From 2003 to 2006, she went to San Jacinto College where she earned her associate’s degree in general studies. She graduated with honors.
- From May 2003 to August 2007, she worked for Learning and Knowledge Corporation as an after school and summer camp science teacher to grade school students. From August 2003 to July 2007, she worked for Txtreme Promotions LLC in Houston as a graphic designer.
- From 2007 to 2010, she went to Texas State University where she earned her bachelor’s degree in geography, resource and environmental science. She graduated magna cum laude. From August 2007 to March 2010, she worked for Red Lobster in San Marcos as a server.
- From March 2007 to February 2015, she worked for Txtreme Promotions LLC as an account manager and a sales representative.
- From January 2010 to September 2010, she worked for San Marcos Treatment Center in San Marcos as a mental health associate. From December 2010 to February 2013, she worked for Corridor Limousine in San Marcos as an office manager.
- From March 2016 to October 2018, she worked for Johnson Controls in Houston as a customer service agent and an operations and maintenance planner.
- On December 20, 2017, she and Eric got married.
- From April 2019 to April 2020, she worked for Innospec Inc. in The Woodlands as a transportation administrator.
- From April 2020 to August 2020, she worked for AccuTurn Manufacturing, Inc. as an office manager. From August 2020 to July 2021, she worked for César E. Chávez High School as a biology teacher.
- In July 2021, she joined the Conroe Independent School District in Conroe, Texas as a chemistry and environment science teacher.
- On January 12, 2022, detectives with the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office in Conroe started an investigation into allegations of an inappropriate relationship between her and one of her students.
- She was 36 years old when she was arrested and charged with indecency with a child on January 25, 2022. She was released on $100,000 bond. On February 24, 2022, a federal lawsuit was filed in Houston against her, the Conroe Independent School District and Snapchat. She was charged with violating a child’s bodily integrity while Snapchat was charged with multiple counts of negligence.