Harry Eugene Goularte Jr. is a resident of California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is Patricia Lynn “Patty” Goularte‘s son.
- He lives at a home in San Martin, California that hosts Patty Family Child Care, a daycare business run by his mother. More than 20 children attended the daycare establishment.
- Aside from San Martin, he has lived in other parts of California including Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Jose and Hollister.
- He is Paul Bender‘s stepson. He is 23 years younger than Bender.
- He is accused of inappropriately touching a child, then 4, on multiple occasions. The child attended Patty Family Child Care. Because of the allegation, the daycare was temporarily shut down.
- The child he allegedly molested in San Martin is a close relative of Cain Velasquez, who reigned as the heavyweight champion of the Ultimate Fighting Championship from October 23, 2010 to November 12, 2011 and from December 29, 2012 to June 13, 2015.
- On February 23, 2022, the Sheriff’s Office Sexual Assault Investigation Unit (SAIU) detectives of the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office interviewed him and booked him into the Santa Clara County Main Jail in San Jose. His bail was set at $50,000.
- On February 25, 2022, he was arraigned on a felony count of a lewd and lascivious act with a child under the age of 14. Over objections from the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office, a judge granted him supervised release and required him to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet.
- On February 28, 2022, his mother and Bender were with him in a Silverado while he was on his way to get his electronic monitoring bracelet. Driving a truck, Velasquez allegedly started following the Silverado at around 3:00 p.m. At around 3:25 p.m., Velasquez allegedly fired a .40 caliber gun at him seven times but hit Bender twice instead then rammed the Silverado. He and his mother were unharmed while Bender was taken to Regional Medical Center in San Jose with non-life-threatening injuries.
- He was 40 years old when Velasquez shot Bender on February 28, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)