Tammel Esco is a black man from New York, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Yonkers, Westchester County, New York.
- In 2010, he was arrested for stabbing one person. He spent 42 months in jail.
- From May 2011 to October 2013, he was incarcerated.
- In 2018, his post-release supervision expired.
- In February 2021, he was given a conditional discharge after pushing a woman through a salon’s glass window.
- On March 11, 2022, he was caught on camera repeatedly punching a Filipino woman, then 67, 125 times outside an apartment building in Yonkers. They both lived in the building. He also kicked her seven times, spat on her twice and called her an “Asian b—-“. At 6:15 p.m., he was arrested.
- He was 42 years old when he was arrested on March 11, 2022.
- On March 12, 2022, he was charged with one count of second-degree assault and one count of second-degree attempted murder.
- On March 14, 2022, he remained in custody at the Westchester County Jail in Valhalla, New York. A new felony complaint elevated the charges against him to one count of attempted murder as a hate crime and one count of assault as a hate crime.
- He will be back in court on March 25, 2022.