Lili Totpeti is a Hungarian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Nagykanizsa, Hungary.
- She enjoys painting, drawing, traditional folk dancing and horse riding. In her spare time, she rescues stray and abandoned animals.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She is Tündérszépek királynője 2020.
- On April 5, 2021, she visited Kaszó Lombkorona Tanösvény in Kaszó, Hungary with her dog.
- On October 29, 2021, she was crowned Miss World Hungary 2021 in Budapest, Hungary.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss World Hungary 2021.
- While reigning as Miss World Hungary 2021, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in event management at the Budapest University of Economics in Budapest.
- In December 2021, she represented Hungary at Miss World 2021 and competed against 96 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was selected as one of the 40 quarterfinalists.
- On March 16, 2022, she competed against 39 other quarterfinalists during the Miss World 2021 coronation night at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan. She did not make it to the Top 13.