Vanessa Ukevwe Chinyemba is a Zambian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Lusaka, Zambia.
- In 2019, she enrolled at the National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) in Lusaka to pursue a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
- As a brand ambassador, she took to Instagram to promote Shodol Cosmetics on December 29, 2020.
- On December 30, 2020, she competed against 12 other finalists at Miss Zambia 2020 at The Corner Cafe in Lusaka and won the title, making her Zambia’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Zambia 2021.
- In January 2021, she was interviewed by JoyFm host DJ Pressure-T (PMC).
- On March 1, 2021, she took to Instagram to promote The Zambia I Want. She works for the nongovernment organization as a mobilization director.
- As a brand ambassador, she took to Instagram to promote the land ownership empowerment cooperation Namayo At Work on March 4, 2021.
- On September 5, 2021, she was dressed by Interfashional Africa chief executive officer Julie Mayida Jacobs. On September 6, 2021, she was with Top Model Zambia 2021 Precious Ng’oma.
- In December 2021, she represented Zambia at Miss World 2021 and competed against 97 other candidates in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She was not included in the list of Top 40 quarterfinalists, who competed during the coronation night in San Juan on March 16, 2022.