Vanessa Ukevwe Chinyemba is a Zambian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Lusaka, Zambia.
- In 2019, she entered he National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) in Lusaka to pursue a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
- As a brand ambassador, she took to Instagram to promote Shodol Cosmetics on December 29, 2020.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Zambia 2020 on December 30, 2020. She competed against 12 other finalists at The Corner Cafe in Lusaka and won the title.
- In January 2021, she was interviewed by JoyFm host DJ Pressure-T (PMC).
- On March 1, 2021, she took to Instagram to promote The Zambia I Want. She works for the nongovernment organization as a mobilization director.
- As a brand ambassador, she took to Instagram to promote the land ownership empowerment cooperation Namayo At Work on March 4, 2021.
- On September 5, 2021, she was dressed by Interfashional Africa chief executive officer Julie Mayida Jacobs. On September 6, 2021, she was with Top Model Zambia 2021 Precious Ng’oma.
- She was not able to represent Zambia at Miss World 2021 in San Juan, Puerto Rico in December 2021 due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On June 11, 2022, she crowned her successor Miss Zambia 2022 Natasha Joan Mapulanga at Best Western Plus Hotel in Lusaka.