Arthur Charles Lynch was born and raised in Dartmouth, Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States. Aside from Dartmouth, he has lived in other parts of Massachusetts including Boston, South Boston and South Dartmouth.
Lynch lives in Fort Benning, Georgia, USA. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Aside from Fort Benning, he has lived in other parts of Georgia including Athens and Columbus.
- He previously lived in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA and in Davie, Florida, USA.
- From 2009 to 2013, he played football at the University of Georgia in Athens as a tight end.
- In 2014, the Miami Dolphins drafted him in the fifth round in the National Football League draft. He spent his entire rookie season on injured reserve.
- In 2015, he was waived by the Miami Dolphins then signed and cut by NFL teams New York Jets and Denver Broncos.
- Before the 2016 NFL season, he was briefly signed with the NFL team Atlanta Falcons.
- He never played in an NFL game. In July 2016, he found himself in an army recruitment office seeking information about a possible career change.
- In August 2016, he gave football one last try, following his mother’s advice.
- In November 2016 and in December 2016, he underwent two surgeries.
- After his final interview on July 6, 2018, the U.S. Army officer board accepted him. On July 10, 2018, he was sworn in to the U.S. Army.
- In November 2021, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Hamilton County, Tennessee. He was charged with sexual battery.
- On March 22, 2022, the U.S. Marshals Service arrested him in Blount County, Tennessee.
- He was 31 years old when he was arrested on March 22, 2022.