Tevin Gonzalez is a resident of Massachusetts, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Holyoke, Massachusetts.
- Aside from Holyoke, he has lived in other parts of Massachusetts including Springfield and Chicopee.
- He worked for J. Polep Distribution Services in Chicopee as a stocker.
- At around 6:00 p.m. on August 16, 2017, he was arrested in Springfield and charged with resisting arrest; carrying a loaded firearm; possession of marijuana, heroin and cocaine, all with intent to distribute, and six other charges.
- On August 17, 2019, he was arraigned in Springfield District Court and denied all the nine charges he was facing.
- At 12:50 p.m. on February 19, 2021, he was arrested in Stephentown, New York, USA for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second-degree criminal use of packaging as drug paraphernalia.
- On September 3, 2021, he was arrested at a hotel in Enfield, Connecticut, USA. He was accused of being involved in shooting and fire-bombing incidents in and around Springfield.
- On March 25, 2022, he pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Sarah A. L. Merriam in New Haven to unlawful possession of firearms by a felon.
- He was 25 years old when he pleaded guilty on March 25, 2022 to unlawful possession of firearms by a felon.
- Meriam scheduled his sentencing for June 17, 2022.