Chayenne van Aarle is a Belgian flight attendant and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Antwerp, Belgium.
- She attended PIHS Ghent in Ghent, Belgium.
- In August 2017, she was in the Blue Lagoon in Akamas, Cyprus.
- In September 2017, she was in Venice, Italy.
- In 2018, she travelled to different parts of Thailand including Bangkok and the Phi Phi Islands. In the same year, she travelled to Amsterdam, Netherlands and Sal, Cape Verde.
- In March 2019, she was in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In May 2019, she visited Paramaribo, Suriname.
- In August 2020, she visited Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- In January 2022, she visited Curaçao.
- On February 20, 2022, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself and Miss Belgium 2021 Kedist Deltour.
- On March 26, 2022, she competed against 41 other candidates at Miss Belgium 2022 at the Proximus Theater in De Panne, Belgium and won the title.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Belgium 2022.
- She will represent Belgium at Miss Universe 2022.