Erin Lynn Verespy is a resident of Trumbull, Connecticut, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- Aside from Trumbull, she has lived in other parts of Connecticut including Bridgeport and Fairfield.
- She previously lived in Oxford, New Jersey, USA and in Kingston, Rhode Island, USA.
- From 1990 to 1993, she attended the University of Rhode Island in South Kingstown, Rhode Island where she earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- From 1994 to 1998, she worked for Subway in Milford, Connecticut as an accounting supervisor.
- In August 1998, she launched her own boutique financial services company in Trumbull called All About Numbers.
- In January 2003, Intuit issued her certificate as a Quickbooks professional advisor.
- Between 2015 and 2019, she represented an automobile dealership chain headquartered in Westchester County, New York, USA. During this period, Employee Benefit Solutions (EBS), an insurance firm in Wilton, Connecticut, served as a third party healthcare claims administration (TPA) for the dealership chain’s self-funded employee healthcare program and purported to process and pay claims to medical providers that treated the dealership chain’s employees.
- From 2017 to 2019, she served as the EBS chief financial officer.
- On April 14, 2021, she pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud.
- She was 50 years old when she was sentenced on March 28, 2022 to 66 months in prison and 5 years of supervised release. She was also ordered to pay $16,053,508.19 in restitution and forfeit $1,066,038.02.