Vigiland D’Haiti is a cheerleading coach from Florida, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Clermont, Lake County, Florida.
- He and Kelly D’Haiti own Rush Allstars, a gym in Clermont. He is the head all-star coach of the gym.
- He is a Pop Warner Nationals judge.
- He has coached at several gyms including high schools in Florida.
- He works for Cypress Creek High School in Orlando, Florida as a technology teacher.
- He is a Level 5 certified cheerleading coach.
- Between 2003 and 2006, he led teams to eight state championships and six national championships in the U.S.
- From 2013 and 2021, he allegedly molested multiple victims.
- On March 27, 2022, he was arrested by Winter Garden Police Department officers and charged with multiple counts of lewd and lascivious molestation on victims aged 12 to 15. He was released on a $30,000 bond.
- He was 39 years old when he was arrested on March 27, 2022. After his arrest, Cypress Creek High School put him on leave.