John Struble is a white man from New Jersey, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- He lives in Fair Lawn, Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Aside from Fair Lawn, he has lived in other parts of New Jersey including Paterson.
- He worked for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- On December 5, 2020, he allegedly knowingly possessed material that contained at least three images of child pornography in Fair Lawn.
- In September 2021, the EPA notified the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) office in Newark, New Jersey that it discovered a significant amount of child pornography on an EPA-owned computer issued to and used by him. A search by HSI found around 100 images hidden on the computer.
- An HSI special agent filed a criminal complaint against him, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Leda Dunn Wettre on March 28, 2022.
- On March 29, 2022, he was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography. He appeared by video conference before Wettre.
- He was 63 years old when he was arrested on March 29, 2022.