Cynthia Dias is a model and a beauty queen from Wolcott, Connecticut, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Wolcott High School in Wolcott.
- She is Miss Connecticut’s Outstanding Teen 2014.
- From January 2015 to March 2022, she was a Dazzle Boutique retailer in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- From August 2016 to September 2016, she was a DTC, Inc. marketing intern in Hamden, Connecticut.
- From 2017 to 2020, she attended the University of Connecticut in Mansfield, Connecticut where she earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- From July 2017 to December 2019, she completed a human resources co-op at Wolcott Concrete Construction, LLC in Wolcott.
- In August 2017, she was a Mac Duggal model in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. From July 2019 to August 2019, she was a TERANI Couture model in New York City, New York, USA.
- From June 2018 to July 2018, she was a student fellow at Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Norte in Lisbon, Portugal.
- From July 2018 to August 2019, she was a ScribeAmerica medical scribe in Hartford, Connecticut. She was an undergraduate research assistant at the University of Connecticut from January 2019 to May 2019 and from August 2019 to May 2020.
- From December 2019 to May 2020, she was a human resources intern in the town of Wolcott.
- From 2020 to 2022, she attended the University of New Haven in West Haven, Connecticut where she earned her master’s degree in industrial/organization psychology.
- From January 2021 to March 2022, she competed a human resources co-op at Collins Aerospace in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. From February 22 to March 2022, she worked for the company as a learning and development lead. In March 2020, she joined Bridgewater Associates in Westport, Connecticut as a senior human resources generalist.
- On April 10, 2022, she represent Wolcott at Miss Connecticut USA 2022 and competed against 12 other candidates at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut. She won the title and was crowned by Miss Connecticut USA 2021 Amanda Torchia. She will represent Connecticut at Miss USA 2022.