Amanda Adelina Torchia is a beauty queen from Connecticut, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is of Afghan and Italian descent.
- Her father is from Calabria, Italy while her mother Luca Melissa Torchia is from Kabul, Afghanistan.
- She is the founder of the youth program called Educate to Create.
- She competed in Miss New York Teen USA 2012 and finished in the Top 10.
- She competed in Miss New York Teen USA 2014 and finished in the Top 10. She was Miss Royalty International Teen 2014.
- On July 13, 2015, she was crowned 2015 National American Miss New York Teen.
- She was unplaced at Miss New York USA 2016.
- She was unplaced at Miss New York USA 2017. She was 2017 National American Miss New York and Face of Ashley Rene.
- In 2018, she won Terani Couture‘s Glam Girl Contest.
- She was runner-up to Miss Connecticut USA 2020 Chelsea Demby.
- On June 6, 2021, she was crowned Miss Connecticut USA 2021 at the Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport Hotel in Windsor, Connecticut.
- Representing Middlebury, Connecticut, she was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Connecticut USA. On November 29, 2021, she represented Connecticut at Miss USA 2021 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.
- On April 10, 2022, she crowned her successor Cynthia Dias, who was crowned Miss Connecticut USA 2022 at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.