Christopher Tyler Brewster is a white man from West Virginia, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- He lives in Chapmanville, Logan County, West Virginia.
- Aside from Chapmanville, he has lived in other parts of West Virginia including Parkersburg and Morgantown.
- In December 2021, he joined Chapmanville Middle School in Chapmanville as a day-to-day substitute teacher.
- From December 2021 to February 2022, he allegedly communicated via Snapchat with a minor attending Logan High School in Logan, Logan County. Their conversation was reportedly sexual in nature.
- On April 7, 2022, someone contacted Logan County Sheriff’s Office corporal Derrick Miller to make a complaint about the social media material he sent to a Logan High School student.
- On April 14, 2022, he was arrested by Logan County Sheriff’s Office sergeant Nick Booth and charged with preparation, distribution or exhibition of obscene matter to a minor, which is a felony.
- Shortly before his arrest on April 14, 2022, he resigned from his position as a Chapmanville Middle School substitute teacher.
- He was 37 years old when he was arrested on April 14, 2022. He was released after posting bond.