Cyntyche Darling Lundy is a resident of Florida, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie County, Florida.
- Aside from Port St. Lucie, she has lived in other parts of Florida including Fort Pierce, West Park, Opa Locka, Miami and Miami Gardens.
- She is affiliated with the Democratic Party.
- In 2010, she worked for the St. Lucie Public Schools (SLPS) as a food service assistant for less than two months.
- In 2013, the SLPS rehired her. Her job assignments included food service assistant, self care aide, behavior technician and exceptional student education (ESE) paraprofessional.
- On August 3, 2021, she was hired as an ESE teacher at Forest Grove Middle School in Fort Pierce.
- On April 19, 2022, the metal handle of the broom she was using to sweep her Forest Grove Middle School classroom broke off and a male student, then 12, who is Joselyn Destine‘s son, picked up the broken handle and ran with it. She cut her hand when she took the broken handle away from him and when she threw it at him, it broke a computer screen instead of hitting him. According to him, she chased him and pinned him between two desks. She was caught on camera using the broken handle to hit him three times on his leg, hand and arm. A friend of the student emailed the video of the incident to the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office.
- On April 21, 2022, St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office officials went to Forest Grove Middle School to investigate the incident involving her the student she hit on April 19, 2022. Also on April 21, 2022, she was fired from her position as a Forest Grove Middle School teacher.
- At 6:05 p.m. on April 22, 2022, she was arrested by Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies in Palm Beach County, Florida, booked in at the Palm Beach County Jail in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County and charged with child abuse. At 9:00 p.m., she was released on a $5,000 bond.
- She was 49 years old when she was arrested on April 22, 2022.