Edsaul Mendoza is from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- He is a former police officer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- At around 7:30 p.m. on March 1, 2022, he was one of the three other undercover Philadelphia Police Department officers namely Alexander Camacho, Robert Cucinelli and Kwaku Sarpong parked in an unmarked car in the area of 18th and Barbara Sreets in Philadelphia investigating a boy named NK, then 17, seen with a firearm on social media and tangentially connected to a stolen firearm investigation involving Santo Primerano. NK was with a friend named Thomas “TJ” Siderio, 12. After chasing Siderio, he allegedly fatally shot the three times.
- He was 26 years old when he was involved in the fatal shooting of Siderio on March 1, 2022.
- On March 8, 2022, Philadelphia police commissioner Danielle M. Outlaw announced her plan to fire him because he violated the Philadelphia Police Department’s use of force directive. His 30-day suspension started that day.
- On April 8, 2022, he was fired from his job as a Philadelphia Police Department officer.
- On April 28, 2022, he was charged with first-degree murder, third-degree murder, voluntary manslaughter and possession of an instrument of crime.
- On May 2, 2022, he surrendered and was held without bail.
- On May 16, 2022, he will attend a preliminary hearing. The Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police will represent him in the case.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply