Jesus Manuel “Jesse” Menocal Jr. is a former police officer from Miami, Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a former Hialeah Police Department sergeant in Hialeah, Florida. Between 2014 and 2015, he allegedly sexually assaulted at least two adult women and two underage girls while he was on duty. In 2015, his father Jesus Menocal Sr. retired as the chief of the Sweetwater Police Department in Sweetwater, Florida.
- On November 20, 2014, he allegedly deprived a female civilian from Hialeah of the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures by a person acting under color of law and caused her mouth to have contact with his penis and penetrated her vagina with his penis.
- From January 1, 2015 through March 31, 2015, he allegedly deprived another female civilian from Hialeah of the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures by a person acting under color of law, exposed his bare penis, placed her hand on his penis and kissed her.
- On May 31, 2015, he allegedly deprived another female civilian from Hialeah of the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures by a person acting under color of law and caused her mouth to have contact with his penis.
- On June 13, 2015, he allegedly deprived a female civilian from Homestead, Florida of the right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures by a person acting under color of law and directed her to remove her shorts and underwear and turn around.
- In 2016, the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office said in a closeout memo that he could not be prosecuted because a criminal charge could not be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
- On December 12, 2019, he was indicted on two counts of depriving a person’s rights under the color of law.
- On December 13, 2019, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested him while he was on duty. The Hialeah Police Department fired him after the arrest.
- On May 27, 2020, his indictment on December 12, 2019 was augmented via a superseding information. He was represented by Michael Grieco.
- On March 2, 2022, a second superseding information was filed, accusing him of three violations. Two of his alleged victims were Hialeah residents while the third alleged victim was a resident of Homestead, Florida.
- On March 5, 2022, he pleaded guilty to three counts of depriving women of their civil rights under color of law by sexually abusing them. Represented by Jude Faccidomo, he admitted that he kissed a woman and caused her to touch his exposed penis, had a second woman in psychiatric crisis perform oral sex on him and forced a third woman walking alone at night into submitting to oral and vaginal sex.
- On May 12, 2022, he was sentenced in federal court in Miami to three years in prison and one year of supervised release.
- He was 34 years old when he was sentenced to three years in prison on May 12, 2022.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Jesus Menocal is well connected, many relatives and friends have hight end positions in law enforcement. Thanks to his influences he got hired a Hialeah Police Officer by Chief Rolando Bolanos who is corrupted just as bad as Police Chief Sergio Velazquez who is also responsible for protection Jesus Menocal Jr.
Hialeah Police Chief Sgt Velazquez and Commander Clavijo from Internal Affairs were fully aware of the rampage of sex crimes committed by Jesus Menocal.
Hialeah Police is all corrupted! Several family members, and friends with lot of influences are working in this department who enjoy of several privileges and putting the rest of the employees in disadvantages.
Mayor Bovo, this is the time to make changes. Please clean this deparment.
Miami probably has the lowest third world banana republic policia standards in the USA and doubt it will get any better .
It needs police who are NOT Hispanic from further north in the state and say this as a Cuban , living in reality.