Laksmi Shari De Neefe Suardana is an Indonesian fashion designer, author, actress, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia. Her Indonesian father Ketut Suardana is from Bali while her Australian mother Janet De-Neefe is from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- She is the younger sister of Dewi De-Neefe. Their maternal grandfather John De-Neefe is a business tycoon.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She and her family were among the witnesses of bombings in Kuta, Bali on October 12, 2002.
- She and her parents started The Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, which was first held in 2004 as a healing project in response to the bombings in Bali in 2022.
- She and Dewi played cameo roles in the 2010 film “Eat Pray Love“, which starred Julia Roberts, James Franco, Viola Davis, Javier Bardem, Richard Jenkins and Billy Crudup.
- From 2012 to 2013, she attended Monash College in Clayton, Melbourne where she earned her Diploma of Arts.
- From 2014 to 2016, she attended Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University in Melbourne where she earned her bachelor’s degree in fashion design.
- From 2016 to2020, she attended Polimoda in Florence, Tuscany, Italy where she earned her bachelor’s degree in business marketing in fashion business.
- In 2019, she became an activist and contributor for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Voices of Youth.
- On May 27, 2022, she represented Bali at Puteri Indonesia 2022 and competed against 43 other candidates at the Jakarta Convention Center in Jakarta, Indonesia. She won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Puteri Indonesia 2022.
- As Puteri Indonesia 2022, she will represent Indonesia at Miss Universe 2022.