Ryan D. Kelley is a white man from Michigan, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Allendale, Michigan.
- He works as a real state broker in Allendale.
- In 2020, he started leading rallies against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdowns and mandates in Michigan, according to him.
- On January 6, 2021, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election.
- On January 16, 2021, the Federation Bureau of Investigation‘s National Threat Operations Center received an anonymous top from Michigan, which identified that he was at the U.S. Capitol attack on January 6, 2021.
- On January 19, 2021, an individual called the FBI tip line and identified that he was seen in numerous photos and videos from the U.S. Capitol attack on January 6, 2021.
- In February 2022, he spoke to conservative activists demanding a review of Trump’s election loss in 2020.
- At around 9:30 a.m. on June 9, 2022, he was arrested in Allendale. For his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he was charged in federal court for knowingly entering or remaining on the U.S. Capitol or its grounds without authority, disorderly and disruptive conduct in that space, knowingly engaging in any physical violence against persons or property on U.S. Capitol grounds and willfully injuring or attacking property of the U.S.
- He was 40 years old when he was arrested on June 9, 2022. After making his initial appearance in federal court in Grand Rapids that day, he was released on bond.
- Running for election for 50th Michigan governor, he is on the ballot in the Republican primary on August 2, 2022.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)