Miss Ecuador 2022 will be crowned at Malecón Eloy Alfaro in Quevedo, Los Ríos, Ecuador on September 3, 2022. It is the 72nd edition of the national beauty pageant that selects Ecuador’s Miss Universe and Miss International candidates.
Currently, Ecuador has three Miss Universe placements and five Miss International placements. Representing the South American country, Fernanda Cornejo won Miss International 2011 and Constanza Báez was second runner-up to Miss Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler of Venezuela.
Susana “Susy” Sacoto, then 24, of Manabi, Ecuador was crowned Miss Ecuador 2021 at Malecón Eloy Alfaro on September 11, 2021. Her runner-up Valeria Gutiérrez, then 22, who represented the Ecuadorian community in the United States, was crowned Miss International Ecuador 2022.
There are 18 women competing for the Miss Ecuador 2022 and Miss International Ecuador 2023 crowns. Here are the candidates:
- Alejandra Estefanía Lombedia Garófalo, 20, Santo Domingo
- Camila Alejandra Del Castillo Coronado, 26, Quito
- Diana Nicoel Puga Cadena, 24, Quito
- Emily Alejandra Alvarado Morales, 19, Cuenca
- Génesis Nicol Salazar Jiménez, 19, Shushufindi
- Juliana Jariel Robles Requelme, 18, Machala
- Juliette Romina Kronfle Achi, 20, Guayaquil
- Landy Milena Párraga Goyburo, 21, Quevedo
- Luciana Coralía Estrella Vallejo, 20, Quito
- Luciana Martina Córdova Tapia, 21, Celica
- María Cristina Zambrano Recalde, 26, Quevedo
- Mazly Michell Yuqui Silva, 25, Bucay
- Nayelhi Alejandra González Ulloa, 26, Esmeraldas
- Nicole Viviana Solórzano Montero, 25, Duran
- Samantha Quenedit Sánchez, 22, Quito
- Sofía Isabella Peña Guillén, 20, Cuenca
- Tatiana Georgette Kalil Roha, 20, Guayaquil
- Tatiana Lisbeth Álvarez Sánchez, 20, Riobamba