Hang Manita is a Cambodian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born to a French father and a Cambodian mother.
- She is fluent in Cambodian, French and English.
- She attended Lyçée Français René Descartes in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- She is 5’4″ tall.
- She is Miss Tourism Cambodia 2015.
- On November 18, 2016, she represented Cambodia at Miss Tourism Metropolitan International 2016 at the Nagaworld Hotel in Phnom Penh. She was second runner-up to Amanda Chalisa Amanda, who represented Thailand and finished in the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2020.
- In December 2021, she graduated from CamEd Business School in Phnom Penh with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance.
- On June 15, 2022, she competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Universe Cambodia 2022 at the Bayon TV Steung Meanchey Studio in Phnom Penh and won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Cambodia 2022 on June 15, 2022.
- She will represent Cambodia at Miss Universe 2022.