Amanda Chalisa Obdam (อแมนด้า ชาลีสา ออบดัม) is a Thai-Canadian beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Phuket, Thailand to a Dutch-Canadian father and a Thai-Chinese mother.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- After attending the Satree Phuket School and the British International School, which are both in Phuket, she moved to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- She co-founded a product line called Batika Studio, which honors traditional batik art through sustainable everyday clothing and tote bags.
- In 2003, she competed in Miss Noppamas in Phuket. It was the first beauty pageant she has ever joined.
- When tsunami devastated Phuket in 2004, she started doing volunteer work.
- In 2006, she completed an open water certificate.
- In 2007, she started diving.
- In 2015, she graduated with honors from the University of Toronto Mississauga in Mississauga, Ontario with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- In Miss Thailand World 2015, she finished in the Top 10.
- She won Miss Grand Phuket 2016 and finished in the Top 10 in Miss Grand Thailand 2016. Representing Thailand, she won Miss Tourism Metropolitan International 2016 in Cambodia.
- On October 10, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Thailand 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She was 27 years old when she represented Thailand in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She finished in the Top 10.
Categories: Asia, beauty pageants, biographical data, Entertainment, LISTS, Thailand
10 replies »