Thomas Ryan Rousseau is a white man from Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Grapevine, Texas.
- He was born in Coppell, Dallas County, Texas.
- His father Thomas Christopher “Chris” Rousseau is a sailboat captain in Grapevine.
- He attended Coppell High School in Coppell. He wrote a variety of opinion pieces for the school’s newspaper The Sidekick.
- In May 2017, the Federal Bureau of Investigation started monitoring him while he was a Coppell High School student.
- In August 2017, he founded Patriot Front, a white nationalist and neo-fascist hate group. The members separated from Vanguard America.
- On September 24, 2017, he and several others carried a giant “For Race And Nation. Blood and Soil” banner to the Houston Anarchist Bookfair in Houston, Texas and confronted attendees with homophobic and racist language.
- In November 2017, he led a torch-wielding publicity stunt in front of the UT Tower at the University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas.
- In October 2018, Fort Worth Police identified him as the man responsible for posting “Reclaim America” and “Better Dead Than Red” signs with a communist symbol underneath on fire hydrants, lamp posts and news stands in Fort Worth, Texas.
- On December 4, 2021, he and more than 100 Patriot Front members marched in Washington, D.C., USA in an effort to “reclaim America”.
- On June 11, 2022, he and 30 other Patriot Front members were arrested near an LGBT Pride event in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, USA and booked into the Kootenai County Jail in Coeur d’Alene. They were all released after each posted a $300 bail.
- He was 23 years old when he was arrested on June 11, 2022.
- On June 13, 2022, he and 30 other Patriot Front members were arraigned. They were each charged with conspiracy to riot.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)