Miss Wyoming USA 2021 Mackenzie Leigh Kern, 22, of Casper, Wyoming, United States will crown her successor at Natrona County High School in Casper on June 18, 2022. It is the 70th edition of the state-level beauty pageant that selects Wyoming’s candidate for Miss USA, which selects the Miss Universe candidate of the U.S.
Currently, Wyoming has two Miss USA placements. Representing the state, Beth King finished in the Top 10 in 1986 and Claire Schreiner finished in the Top 15 in 2010.
Kern was crowned Miss Wyoming USA 2021 in Casper on June 19, 2021. The respective first, second, third and fourth runners-up were Morgan McNally of Central Wyoming, Olivia Moretti of Uinta County, Natasha Blust of Western Wyoming and Emily Calzolari of Albany County.
There are 14 women competing for the Miss Wyoming USA 2022 title. Here are the candidates:
- Emily Elisabeth Dillon (Albany County)
- Baylee Drewry (Big Horn County)
- Tianna Swartz (Campbell County)
- Sydnie LaRue (Casper)
- Morgan McNally (Central Wyoming)
- Lily Harrington (Cheyenne)
- Roxanne Navales (Fremont County)
- Kelsey Nash (Laramie)
- Keisha Ann (Natrona County)
- Sarah Arulsamy (Southeast Wyoming)
- Nadia Hernandez (Southern Wyoming)
- Marissa Marie Dominguez (Sweetwater County)
- Olivia Moretti (Uinta County)
- Sydnie Eller (Yellowstone)