Nathaniel “Nathan” J. DeGrave is a white man from Nevada, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in an apartment in Las Vegas, Nevada. (a)
- He previously lived in Boothwyn, Pennsylvania, USA. (b)
- He described himself as a part-time fitness model, entrepreneur, personal trainer and motivator in his Model Mayhem profile. (c)
- In August 2017, he was in the Cayman Islands where he experienced scuba diving for the first time. (d)
- On March 30, 2018, he shared on Facebook a photo of a BMW i8, a plug-in hybrid sports car developed by Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW). (b)
- On July 11, 2018, he took to Instagram to share a photo of himself at Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas where he celebrated his 29th birthday. (d)
- Wearing a red-white-and-blue neck bandanna, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021. That day, Donald Trump‘s supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. (a)
- On January 21, 2021, he wrote on Facebook, “I can’t help myself… if you are against Trump then you are against literally everything I stand for and believe in. We’re just so completely different people that there’s no point in us even being friends. I don’t respect you and I think less of you.” (b)
- On January 24, 2021, he took to Facebook to share a photo of Trump’s poster in his living room. (b)
- A Federal Bureau of Investigation special agent filed a criminal complaint against him, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on January 28, 2021. On the same day, FBI agents conducted surveillance and arrested his fellow U.S. Capitol rioter Ronald Sandlin outside his apartment in Las Vegas. For his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority. (a)(e)
- On January 29, 2021, he was booked into the Henderson Detention Center in Henderson, Nevada. (e)
- On June 27, 2022, he pleaded guilty in Washington, D.C. to conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting or impeding officers. As part of the plea agreement, he agreed to cooperate with the U.S. government’s ongoing investigation of the breach of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.
- He was 32 years old when he pleaded guilty on June 27, 2022 to conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting or impeding officers.
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
- a. U.S. Department of Justice
- b. Nathaniel DeGrave
- c. Nathaniel DeGrave
- d. Nathaniel DeGrave
- e. Reno Gazette Journal
- f. US Department of Justice
Categories: biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, Social Issues, United States
2 replies »