Henry Scott Hale was born and raised in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States. He describes himself as a creative thinker with a tenacity for learning and passion for research and writing.
Hale is interested in labor law, transactional law and legal history. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is 5’8″ tall. His registered weight is 165 pounds.
- In October 2015, he committed to play National Collegiate Athletic Association Division III lacrosse at Rhodes College in Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.
- In 2016, he graduated from Hume-Fogg Academic High School in Nashville.
- In 2017, he was a member of the men’s lacrosse team of Rhodes College.
- From January 2018 to May 2020, he was a Mike Curb Institute for Music fellow at Rhodes College.
- In June 2019, he founded New Arboretum Records in Memphis. From June 2019 to July 2019, he was a Rhodes Institute for Regional Studies fellow at Rhodes College.
- In May 2020, he graduated cum laude from Rhodes College with a bachelor’s degree in English language and literature. He also received the Allen Tate Creative Writing Award.
- From August 2020 to June 2021, he was an AmeriCorps member in New York, USA.
- In August 2021, he entered Brooklyn Law School in New York City, New York to pursue a law degree. He is focusing on corporate law and is expected to graduate in May 2024.
- In June 2022, he joined Spencer Stuart in Chicago, Illinois, USA as a law clerk.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Sorry your sister was such a nut!
damnnnnnnn smokin on that audrey pack