Tyler Earl Ethridge is a white man from Colorado, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He grew up in Richland Springs, Texas, USA where he played football.
- He is Harley Ethridge and Pamela Ethridge‘s son.
- In 2008, he graduated from Richland Springs High School in Richland Springs.
- In 2017, he graduated from Charis Bible College in Woodland Park, Colorado.
- He met his wife Danielle Ethridge in Colorado. In May 2018, she gave birth to their daughter Petra Ethridge.
- In the fall of 2020, he traveled with his wife and daughter to visit friends in Colorado Springs where a friend offered him a paid-for, roundtrip plane ticket and Airbnb stay to attend Donald Trump‘s rally in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021, he told Federal Bureau of Investigation agents.
- On January 4, 2021, he and two others flew from Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado to Philadelphia International Airport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on a redeye flight that landed on January 5, 2021. The three rented a car and drove to Washington, D.C. to meet another person.
- On January 6, 2021, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA. That day, Trump’s supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election.
- On January 7, 2021, the FBI received information from an online tip indicating that he participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. On January 22, 2022, FBI agents interviewed him in Abilene, Texas.
- On June 28, 2021, he wrote on Twitter, “Being aware that America is being destroyed is not enough. If you have fire in your belly, that is not enough either. We must take action, both as Christians and as patriots.”
- On September 24, 2021, he wrote on social media, “Don’t be afraid of what they sentence you with. I’m not. I’m ready for whatever I’ll be charged with. America is still primed and ready.”
- An FBI special agent filed a criminal complaint against him, which was signed by U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on July 7, 2022. For his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he was charged with civil disorder; obstruction of official process; entering and remaining in a building or land with restricted access; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a building or restricted area; disorderly conduct in a capitol building; and marching, demonstrating or picketing a U.S. Capitol building.
- He was 33 years old when he was arrested on July 8, 2022 in Denver. He made his first appearance in US District Court in Colorado.
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)