Miss Polski 2021 Agata Wdowiak, 26, of Lodz, Poland will crown her successor at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland on July 17, 2022. It is the 33rd edition of the national beauty pageant that selects Poland’s Miss Universe, Miss International and Miss Supranational candidates.
Currently, Poland has one Miss Supranational crown, which was won by Monika Lewczuk in 2011 and three Miss International crowns, which were won by the late Agnieszka Kotlarska in 1991, Agnieszka Pachalko in 1993 and Malgorzata Rozniecka in 2001. The European country has yet to win a Miss Universe title.
Crowned Miss Polski 2021 on August 21, 2021, Wdowiak was unplaced when she represented Poland at Miss Universe 2021 on December 12, 2021. On July 15, 2022, she will represent the country at Miss Supranational 2022.
There are 24 women competing for the Miss Polski 2022 crown. Here are the candidates:
- Aleksandra Gronowska, 27, Łódź
- Aleksandra Klepaczka, 22, Łódź
- Aleksandra Wrześniewska, 23, Lower Silesia
- Dominika Grabias, 22, Lublin
- Gabriela Chojnowska, 22, Lower Poland
- Joanna Chokało, 23, Polish community in the U.K.
- Julia Maź, 19, West Pomerania
- Justyna Jachnik, 23, Silesia
- Kamila Wiśniewska, 19, Silesia
- Karolina Wiszyńska, 27, Podlasie
- Katarzyna Minoł, 23, Masovia
- Magda Jasińska, 25, Masovia
- Magadalena Story, 23, Podlasie
- Maja Perzyna, 19, Masovia
- Natalia Czerw, 20, Masovia
- Natalia Czerwińska, 19, Warmia-Masuria
- Natalia Konofalska, 23, Masovia
- Olivia Nawrot, 19, Polish community in the U.S.
- Patrycja Krzywoń, 23, Lower Poland
- Sara Borowiecka, 22, Upper Poland
- Sylwia Stasińska, 23, Lublin
- Weronika Kujawa, 20, Masovia
- Wiktoria Przybylska, 21, Lublin
- Zuzanna Wirtek, 26, Masovia