Osayi Jimmy Kazuki (オサイジミーカズキ) is a Nigerian-Japanese performer, rapper and model. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, Japan to a Nigerian father and a Japanese mother.
- He was in fourth grade when he started dancing. He was inspired to enter the entertainment industry after watching a performance of the LDH JAPAN dance and vocal boy group EXILE on television.
- He is 6’0″ tall.
- In 2012, he entered the EXILE Professional Gym (EXPG) studio in Nagoya, Japan.
- In 2013, he participated in the “GLOBAL JAPAN CHALLENGE” and made it to the final round.
- In 2015, he became part of the trainee group EXILE GENERATIONS.
- In 2017, he participated in the rap division of “EXILE Presents VOCAL BATTLE AUDITION 5 ~Yume wo Motta Wakamono Tachi e~” and made it to the final screening. In the same year, he became a member of EXPG Lab‘s project group Crasher kidz.
- On July 4, 2019, he made his first appearance as a member of the LDH JAPAN supergroup PSYCHIC FEVER at the “BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~” live concert at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
- On September 24, 2019, he was announced as an official member of PSYCHIC FEVER.
- On March 19, 2021, he made his runway debut by walking for the Autumn/Winter 2021 Collection of FORSOMEONE.
- On July 16, 2021, it was announced that he had been chosen as the flagship model of a collaboration collection between 9090 and Dickies.
- On February 18, 2022, he tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- He was 22 years old when PSYCHIC FEVER’s debut album “P.C.F.” was released on July 13, 2022.