Ryushin Handa (ハンダ リュウシン) is a Japanese singer and performer. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
- He is an only child.
- He studied at the dance studio of RIEHATA, a dancer and choreographer who is 11 years older than him.
- He is 5’6″ tall.
- In 2016, he entered the EXILE Professional Gym (EXPG) studio in Tokyo, Japan through an audition for scholarship students..
- In 2017, he joined EXPG Lab‘s project group Crasher kidz.
- On July 4, 2019, he made his first appearance as a member of the LDH JAPAN supergroup PSYCHIC FEVER at the “BATTLE OF TOKYO ~ENTER THE Jr.EXILE~” live concert at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
- On September 24, 2019, he was announced as an official member of PSYCHIC FEVER.
- He helped create the choreography for the chorus of the PSYCHIC FEVER song “Hotline“, which was released in 2021.
- He was 20 years old when PSYCHIC FEVER’s debut album “P.C.F.” was released on July 13, 2022.