The Mister Guinea Ecuatorial 2022 coronation night at Hotel 3 de Agosto in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea on September 3, 2022. It is the second edition of the national male beauty pageant that selects Equatorial Guinea’s Mister World candidate.
On April 13, 2019, the inaugural edition of Mister Guinea Ecuatorial was held at Hotel 3 de Agosto in Malabo. Among the 10 candidates, Joselayt Ebana Miko, then 21, of Wele -Nzas, Equatorial Guinea was crowned Mister Guinea Ecuatorial 2019 while Kevin Lima Razaki, then 24, of Malabo and Filiberto Eyene, then 24, of Oyala were the respective first and second runners-up.
On August 23, 2019, Miko represented Equatorial Guinea at Mister World 2019 and competed against 71 other candidates at Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. He was unplaced.
Neither Mister World nor Mister Guinea Ecuatorial was held in 2020 and 2021 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Both will resume after a two-year hiatus.
There are 15 men competing for the Mister Guinea Ecuatorial 2022 crown. Here are the candidates:
- Basilio Santander, 23, Annobon
- Miguel Angel Mba, 23, Añisok
- Abraham Mauve, 22, Baney
- Eusebio Meveme, 25, Bata
- Lamberto Bze, 25, Bidjabidjan
- Miguel Obiang, 21, Ebibeyin
- Joaquin Nauffal, 23, Evinayong
- Tomas Obama, 23, Kogo
- Diosdado Sakarof, 24, Malabo
- Enrique Esono, 23, Mbini
- Cornelio Ondo, 23, Micomiseng
- Jose Ricardo Olu, 22, Mongomo
- Rafael Domingo Ondo, 20, Niefang
- Lucas Raul Ondo, 22, Nsang
- Juan Manuel Baelo, 19, Rebola