Kemoy Royal is a black man from New York City, New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He also goes by the name Royal Kent. He lives in the Bronx in New York City.
- He previous lived in Dover, Delaware, USA.
- From 2004 to 2008, he went to the Benjamin Banneker Academy for Community Development in New York City.
- He studied business marketing at Delaware State University in Dover. He left in 2013.
- On August 4, 2013, he wrote on Facebook, “All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence #icare2inspire”
- In April 2014, he visited Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA.
- In 2019, he worked at The Ottawa Hospital in Ottawa, Canada.
- On June 6, 2020, he took to Facebook to share a video of Candace Owens explaining why she does not see George Floyd as a martyr. In the caption, he wrote, “Her Narrative is a little Off…Completely Understand where She’s Coming From But What She’s Not Understanding…George Floyd Mighta Been the Best Sacrifice for the Community to Rise. Death of George Floyd Over Trayvon Martin Of Course But Regardless or Not Both Deserve Justice, We Must Protect our Rights Equally.”
- On June 23, 2020, he wrote on Facebook, “Marriage is Just Vanity On a Relationship, To Make tht Shytt Look Good & Dah Creation of Legal Parameter’s To Half Ya Bank Account (For Wat Reason IDK)….Where’s Dah Win in Dis Form of Courtship…” On July 8, 2020, he wrote on Facebook, “Kanye For President !!!”
- On June 13, 2022, he allegedly met with a woman, then 27, he met on a dating app and sexually assaulted her inside his apartment in the Bronx.
- At around 7:00 p.m. on June 14, 2022, he allegedly met another woman, then 26, on the street, told her he knew her through a friend and sexually assaulted her inside his apartment in the Bronx. He let her go at around 2:00 a.m. on June 15, 2022.
- On June 19, 2022, he allegedly kidnapped and raped in his Bronx apartment another woman, then 24, who managed to ask help via the GrubHub delivery app.
- He was 32 years old when he was arrested on June 19, 2022. On July 18, 2022, he was arraigned before Bronx Supreme Court Justice George Villegas on predatory sexual assault, criminal obstruction of breathing or blood circulation, first-degree attempted criminal sexual act, second-degree strangulation, third-degree rape, two counts of third-degree criminal sexual act, three counts of first-degree rape, four counts of first-degree criminal sexual act and nine counts of first-degree sexual abuse. Represented by Zaiim Pezhmon, he will appear in court on October 11, 2022.