Alisa Wood was a resident of South Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was a resident of Columbia, South Carolina.
- She is Amanda Amaker‘s former sister-in-law and Janice Luther‘s former daughter-in-law.
- She has two sons.
- She was 12 years older than her boyfriend Matthew Drennan. He lived with him an apartment at Brook Pines Apartments in Columbia while working at a car wash right down the road. She normally biked to work.
- On May 9, 2022, she was seen walking down Broad River Road in Columbia.
- On May 10, 2022, she was at a home on Cactus Drive in Columbia. That was the last time she was seen alive.
- On May 12, 2022, she was reported missing.
- On July 8, 2022, Drennan was charged with murder while she was still missing.
- On July 19, 2022, her remains were found in a shallow grave in a wooded area in Newberry, South Carolina. They were identified in Richland County with the help of anthropologist Dr. William Stevens and forensic pathologist Dr. Darren Monroe.
- She died at the age of 38.