Jeremy Clarke Brock is a white man from Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Aside from Austin, he has lived in other parts of Texas including Lakeway.
- He has lived in different parts of Washington, USA including Lovettsville and Spokane.
- He previously lived in Thornton, Colorado, USA.
- In May 1969, his sister Bethany Laurel Brock was born. She is also known as Bethany Laurel Parish.
- In February 1988, his grandfather Herbert Vogt died. He visited his grandmother Helen K. Vogt in Erie, Pennsylvania for his grandfather’s funeral.
- In September 1990, a search warrant was executed on him in Travis County. Samples of saliva, blood, hair and complete hand prints were collected from him. The deoxyribonucleic (DNA) samples were submitted to the Pennsylvania State Police Crime lab.
- On July 22, 1988, he allegedly fatally stabbed his grandmother Helen inside her townhouse in Erie and stole her 1988 Buick LeSabre and several other items including her diamond ring, a briefcase with money, a white purse, a watch and credit cards.
- On August 15, 2014, he allegedly went to an H-E-B grocery store in Austin, produced a note demanding money and fled in a black four-door car with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- On August 22, 2014, he allegedly robbed an H-E-B grocery store in Bastrop, Texas.
- On August 29, 2014, the Brenham Police Department issued a warrant for his arrest.
- On July 25, 2022, he was arrested in Austin by the Erie Police Department, the Pennsylvania State Police, the U.S. Marshals Service and the Austin Police Department. He was charged with homicide, burglary, theft and tampering and booked into the Travis County Jail in Austin awaiting extradition.
- He was 55 years old when he was arrested on July 25, 2022. Before the arrest, he was convicted four times in Texas on other crimes.