Lesly Idania Santos Rodriquez is a Honduran beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is originally from San Francisco De Coray, Valle, Honduras.
- She is based in Madrid, Spain.
- In May 2021, she visited Palacio Real de Madrid in Madrid.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Honduras at Miss Belleza Latina 2021 in Madrid, Spain. She failed to win any of the four titles at stake.
- In August 2021, she visited the Hotel RIU Plaza España in España Building in Madrid.
- In October 2021, she visited San Marcos de Colón, Choluteca, Honduras.
- In January 2022, she visited the Plaza de Cibeles in Madrid.
- On August 6, 2022, she represented Valle at Miss Earth Honduras 2022 and competed against 12 other candidates at the Salon Guancasco of Hotel Park Place in Siguatepeque, Honduras. She won the title alongside Jennifer Valladares who was crowned Miss Earth Honduras 2023.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Honduras 2022 on August 6, 2022.
- She will represent Honduras at Miss Earth 2022 in the Philippines.